Level of difficulty: middle
Hiking Distance: about 24 km
Starting point: Listvyanka
End point: Irkutsk
The hike gives an excellent chance to spend a day in the National Park and to enjoy the beauty of untouched Baikal nature.
Major part of the route runs along the shore of Baikal.
Fragrant smell of the pine-forest, fresh breeze from Baikal and spectacular views of Lake Baikal and Siberian Taiga Forest will make our tour unforgettable!
- 09:00 a.m. Meeting with the trekking instructor in one of hotels / guest houses in Listvyanka
- Briefing about safety rules and the route
- Beginning of the hike “Listvyanka – Bolshie Koty Village”
- Lunch-picnic on the shore of Baikal (sandwiches, vegetable salad, sweets and tea)
- Round 17:00 p.m. Arrival in Bolshie Koty Village
- 18:00 p.m. Departure by a public speed boat “Bolshie Koty – Irkutsk